You want to expand—and not just the number of stores in your region, or even in your country. You are looking to expand across borders into Switzerland. This is an exciting time, but also one that calls for careful planning to make sure it is done successfully.
There are many variables to take into consideration when you enter a new market. The obvious ones? Adjusting your operations and processes where needed. The not-so-obvious? Making sure you take cultural norms into consideration. What will consumers expect from you as a seller? What carriers will use you? How long will average delivery times be? Do you know what you need to do to comply with any customs, tariffs, or tax laws?
The team at Fluent Commerce knows there are so many details to consider. But with some careful planning and consideration, you can make your expansion a success. Together with our partner Emakina, we put together a guide for expanding your business into Switzerland.
This guide covers:
- Establishing a presence in Switzerland—whether that’s a store, distribution center or even a 3PL for product distribution
- Shipping goods into Switzerland from an outside location
- Current ecommerce statistics
- Product restrictions
- Preferred sales channels and marketplaces
- Local sales tax considerations
- Preferred payment methods
- Local carriers and fulfillment preferences
- Returns—what’s the norm
- & more
Download this comprehensive guide today to learn more about expanding your brand into Switzerland.