FLUENT ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Distributed Order Management system you can fully customize to fit your omnichannel strategy
Enhance your customer experience
- Achieve a single view of orders across all channels so you can provide a seamless omnichannel experience
- Provide your customers with more convenient delivery options
- Let customers choose how and when they receive their order to reduce ‘failed first delivery’ rates and customer frustration
- Show customers what’s in-stock before they go to your store to avoid disappointment
Increase your store profit
Delight customers with faster delivery
- Ship from a store near the customer to reduce delivery times
- Use split shipments when stock for an order is not available in one location to get items to a customer faster
Make your stock work harder
- Ship from stores with low turnover to reduce markdowns and improve gross margins
- Use stock from all locations to fulfill ecommerce orders so you:
- Can safely lower warehouse inventory to reduce carrying costs
- Never miss a sale
Be future ready
- Prepare for the future with a true cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) with dynamic scaling to support your peak season and growth
- Get full access to the SDK so you can extend the platform
- Always have access to the latest features, with zero downtime for upgrades
- Take advantage of modern GraphQL integration that lets you control what data you receive
Show customers what's in stock at their local store so they're more likely to complete the sale.
Distributed Order Management
Manage orders and returns across all your distribution centers, stores and drop shippers.
See a real-time view of all your inventory so you can increase what's available to sell.
Use your stores as mini-DCs for ‘Click and Collect‘ and ‘Ship from Store’ orders.