Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing software to accelerate product development. You’ll be focused on some of the most interesting engineering problems to ensure high-quality software. Exceptional technical expertise and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems will be required to automate a flexible multi-tenant PaaS platform.
- Review technical specifications and APIs provided by other team members and partners
- Develop and document technical specifications and designs for the Fluent OMS product
- Develop and implement software code and associated unit tests to support
- Develop build scripts and code for the continuous deployment
- Develop and document technical support documentation
- Identify technology limitations, bugs and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- A degree in Computer Science or similar, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in platform API design and development
- AWS experience a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible working environment. Work how, when and where it suits you
- Central office location in The Rocks, Sydney
- Generous and inclusive parental leave policy
- Annual company bonus and share options scheme for all employees.
- Flexible and supportive leave policies (paid leave days for birthdays etc.)
- Regular social events to support team collaboration and culture
- Learning and professional development allowance
To apply, please fill out the Job Application