Senior Technical Consultant – Order Management (Europe)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Europe (UK, France, Netherlands)
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment, you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options, unlimited annual leave, opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for a creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
- Support Fluent Commerce Delivery Partners in working with clients to perform project discovery of requirements generate well-defined product backlogs and user stories & acceptance tests applying appropriate Agile delivery standards.
- Work with partner and Customer staff to carry out project engagements based on Fluent Commerce services packages.
- To be a Product expert, understanding capabilities and best use of the Fluent product.
- From time to time:
- write user stories (integration points, workflows etc.) & acceptance tests as required as well as work with engineers from within the Scrum team on the same throughout the sprint
- Deliver Enablement Training
- Collaborate with the Product Platform & Solutions teams to provide input on the Product roadmap collated from Fluent Commerce Delivery Partners and clients.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years at Architect level in Transformational Projects.
- Experience of Java software development.
- Experience within complex multi-vendor digital-oriented project implementations.
- Solutions within the software product framework and bespoke customisation to meet customer needs.
- Design and implementation of middleware brokering solution (Open source and proprietary)
- Performance testing tuning monitoring
- Code assessment, refactoring & optimisation
- Leading Technical Workshops
- Producing technical specifications, solution blueprints, solution architecture diagrams
- Presenting to Senior stakeholders
- Project & Bespoke solution Scoping
- Knowledge transfer, coaching, training software engineer’s on the Fluent platform
- Distributed Order Management, PIM, WMS, Integration, Global Inventory Management, Customer Service tooling, Payments, Carriers, Returns/Supply Logistics, EPos, dropship vending
- DevOps CI / CD
- Event Driven Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Integration Patterns
- Experience with Cloud AWS stack (S3, Web services) , Java Spring Framework , React , JSON ,REST APIs, GraphQL API , Mysql
- Awareness of or experience in
Jenkins , ANT, Git , Maven/ Nexus, JIRA , APM: New Relic, DynaTrace
- Ideally come from a vendor background and must have experience of one or more of:
- IBM Sterling , Mainstreet OMS, Order Dynamics, Carrier Management Software: Metapack, temando, Manhattan, Mulesoft Jitterbit Apache Camel, Message Queuing tooling: ActiveMQ, Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Intershop
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
< Back to Careers