Senior Technical Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: UK or France
About Fluent Commerce
The world of retail commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, retailers and direct-to-consumer brands face a challenge. They must adapt quickly and efficiently to the ever-changing needs of their customers, both in terms of convenience and experience. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Working with some of the leading and well-known brands in the world, we’ve created a powerful and exciting Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost-effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment, you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options and the opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, a casual dress code, and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for a creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
About the Role
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for proactively guiding and supporting Fluent Commerce delivery partners and clients throughout the engagement. The consultant will provide Expert Services and act as a portal into the Fluent Commerce organisation throughout the project.
- Provide technical expertise & support to partners and clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Be a Fluent Product expert, understanding capabilities and best use of the Fluent product.
- Participate in partner/client solution design meetings and workshops to provide best practice architecture and integration patterns from a Fluent Commerce platform perspective
- Deliver Enablement Training
- Collaborate with the Product Platform & Solutions teams to provide input on the Product roadmap collated from Fluent Commerce Delivery Partners and clients
- At times preparing technical audits and assessments of the partner implementation for the client prior to launch.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect within a large, complex environment, ideally with a focus on integration and/or applications / software development
- Java software development background, preferably previous lead roles
- Proficient in designing, developing and integrating with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset
- Leading technical workshops and partner trainings
- Presenting to Senior stakeholders
- Knowledge transfer, coaching, training software engineer’s on the Fluent platform
- Knowledge of CI / CD and automation (e.g. Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Enterprise Architecture Integration Patterns
- Will ideally come from a vendor background and must have experience of one or more of;
- IBM Sterling
- Mainstreet OMS
- Order Dynamics
- Carrier Management Platforms: Metapack, Temando, Shippit
- Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Intershop
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – Our team enjoys regular get togethers & social activities to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application