Senior Product Marketing Manager, Order Management (US or Australia, Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: U.S. or Australia, Remote
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
In return for your passion and commitment, you’ll get a great salary with bonus, unlimited annual leave, and enjoy flexible hours working with a fantastic team. If you’re looking for a creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
As a talented and experienced product marketer, you’re excited to work deeply with both the cross-functional Fluent team to bring Fluent Order Management to the world. You’ll share your deep product marketing experience and customer understanding to collaborate with Product Management to develop strong product positioning messages. You’ll be the voice the product, and show prospects how Fluent Order Management can solve retail problems—from every day to edge cases. You embrace ambiguity and complexity and bring insight, structure, and creativity to solve hard problems.
As a pivotal member of the U.S.-based Product Marketing team you’ll help develop our core product positioning messages, marketing collateral, help manage product launches and releases, and contribute to sales and partner enablement. You’ll also engage regularly with our product team in Australia, so U.S. applicants will need to be available for some evening/night calls (depending on time zone).
- Product positioning and messaging – Collaborate with Product Managers and the marketing team to develop clear, concise messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas, and positions Fluent Order Management as an enterprise solution worthy of inclusion in an RFP.
- Product launches and releases – Contribute to launch planning, and help manage the cross-functional implementation of launch plans.
- Market intelligence – Develop a thorough understanding of our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Competitive Intelligence – Understand our competitors and how they position their offerings and work with the commercial team to develop competitive sales battle cards.
- Thought Leadership – Contribute to thought leadership material for Fluent Order Management including written works and webinars.
- Sales Support – Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our clients; work with the commercial team to develop sales plays and external collateral.
- Partner Enablement – Work with key stakeholders to develop partner enablement sales and implementation assets.
- Analyst Relations Support – Support analyst relations and relations with other industry influencers.
Skills and Experience
- Copywriting – You love to write. Your value propositions on production information sheets and sales slides are clear and concise, and your blog posts engage readers. Your copy has high readability scores and your use of the passive voice is minimal.
- Passionate storyteller – You love to tell the story of the business challenges we solve, how we solve them, and why we’re different.
- Confident communicator – You have clear, confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivation – You’re a highly motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, a sense of humor and passion for the Fluent business and partner ecosystem.
- Collaboration – You’re a great cross-functional collaborator, mentor and with proven ability to lead cross-function initiatives. You proactively reach out to other team members, listen attentively, and work together to achieve measurable outcomes. You get buy in from key stakeholders early and often.
- Product launches – You’ve been involved in product launches and/or feature releases and know what it takes to make them successful.
- Strategic thinker – You can see the big picture and how each project or deliverable aligns with larger goals.
- Detail oriented – While top-level thinking is important, the details still matter, and you make sure you get the details you need to serve our stakeholders well.
- Positive and proactive attitude – There will always be roadblocks, but you enjoy the challenge. They don’t get you down.
- Results oriented – You enjoy setting and meeting goals.
- Enterprise tech experience – 2+ years’ experience marketing an enterprise B2B SaaS product.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Partner enablement – You have experience working with a channel sales network and creating joint marketing assets.
- Retail tech-focused – You have 2+ years’ experience in the enterprise retail technology space.
- Order management experience – Experience marketing IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order Management, or Magento Order Management, or eCommerce or supply chain retail technology.
- Global experience – You’ve juggled calls across time zones, and are empathetic to the nuances of global marketing.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers