Senior Product Manager, Integrations
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Fluent Commerce
The world of retail commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers and direct to consumer brands face a challenge. They must adapt quickly and efficiently to the ever-changing needs of their customers, both in terms of convenience and experience. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Working with some of the leading and well known brands in the world, we’ve created a powerful and exciting Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options and the opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will direct product development for Fluent’s integration product – Fluent Connect.
Fluent Order Management is at the heart of composable commerce. Great integration and connectivity in a client’s composable ecosystem is core to their success. Fluent Connect enables clients and partners to implement faster with reliable, configurable and extendable OMS ecosystem integrations, natively connected to Fluent.
Translating ideas into strategy and features, you will solve meaningful problems for our clients whilst delivering to our core value proposition. The Senior Product Manager will follow product development methodologies and frameworks from start to finish to deliver great outcomes. You will have strong experience in integrations and cloud technologies with an understanding of commerce and order management. If you have the passion and commitment to continually build the products that will redefine the industry benchmark, get on board.
- Developing and articulating the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Fluent Connect – our integration layer
- Answering questions like; Who do we integrate with? What does the commercial model look like? What features should we open up or create next? How do we balance client/Fluent/partner needs?
- Serving as the domain expert on ISV integrations at Fluent, from best practice integrations to a thorough understanding of the global market – from transport and WMS to commerce and payment platforms
- Understanding the landscape and support our Channel Alliance team as you build relationships with strategic integration partners
- Leading stakeholder engagement to effectively manage the end to end product management process
- Defining, owning and communicating success metrics for key services and products via our OKR framework
- Articulating product value propositions and collaborate on go-to-market strategies
- Managing Product backlogs, collaborating with cross-functional product delivery and engineering teams in an agile environment, setting clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements and help remove roadblocks
- Extending our Connect product to include a developer SDK to match the Fluent value proposition of flexibility and extensibility – Allowing partners to build connectors with our integration framework
- Driving regular customer and competitive research and analysis and ensure insights are considered as part of product plan
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience working in the Product Management discipline
- You have strong experience as a product manager of a SAAS/PAAS product with platform or integration experience. You can support this with an impressive record, leading teams to successfully build and launch technical products. Experience in cloud technologies, API first and SAAS/PAAS product development
- You’re a natural communicator – speaking the language of engineering, data and design with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in end to end Product Management activities, from formulating product strategy to sprint delivery. You are a strong advocate of Product Management methodologies and frameworks and have experience with common product management tools and frameworks
- You will be an inspirational leader for Product Managers and rest of the product organisation
- Genuine interest in global commerce, omni-channel retail, e-commerce and logistics, with a good understanding of industry trends and products
- Ability to think strategically and influence long term growth of products
- You find comfort dealing with and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You can comfortably switch from divergent brainstorming, conceiving ideas and drawing insights from data to having a high attention to detail in how you communicate, plan and execute
- You are data driven (qualitative and quantitative) and use it to drive exploration decision making
- Experience with composable commerce and the MACH (Microservices, API first, Cloud native and Headless) approach
- Experience with AWS, especially serverless architecture. Think API gateway
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles and processes
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Centrally located tech office – Located in The Rocks, Sydney, we have a fun new office space with outdoor terrace and views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – We have a great team and enjoy regular social events to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application