Senior Account Executive – Southern Europe
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Southern Europe
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney, with offices in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles, we’re growing quickly. New opportunities are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options. We offer a vibrant company culture, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
You’ll play a critical role in next stage of revenue growth within Fluent Commerce.
- Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Creating and driving new business revenue(s) within your regional Retail and Direct to Consumer Brand target client base
- Managing your personal Sales pipeline through first engagement to deal close
- Maintaining consistent forecast accuracy and client/opportunity details in SFDC CRM
- Working alongside Fluent Integration and Technology Partners on client engagements and prospecting
- Driving brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, trade shows and networking events
- Working with our Marketing team to prepare collateral that will help you to secure meetings and close business.
- Capturing and quantifying the business impact of our solutions for clients
- Identifying and retaining clients references
Skills and Experience
As well as your experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) in a busy growing business, you’ll be a high-achiever. You’ll also have:
- Closed complex Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
- Strong understanding of Retail, eCommerce and Order Management solutions
- A natural ability to identify and follow up opportunities
- Attended trade shows, external events and conferences and publicly presented where appropriate
- Demonstrable experience in compiling detailed proposals and presentations in order to close sales. You’ll have presented to customers at a senior level, and be able to utilize your energy, charisma and communication skills to engage with new and existing customers at all levels.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be creative to secure business partnerships
- Experience in preparing relevant project reports, budget management & forecasting. You’ll be able to lead at Sales meetings in order to share information and ensure project consistency and transparency
- Excellent English language skills, fluency in Italian
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers