Senior Account Executive – Middle East
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Paris, France
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll play a critical role in next stage of revenue growth within Fluent Commerce. To do this, you will be:
- Creating and driving new business revenue(s) within your regional Retail and Direct to Consumer Brand target client base
- Managing your personal Sales pipeline through first engagement to deal close.
- Maintaining consistent forecast accuracy and client/opportunity details in SFDC CRM
- Working alongside Fluent Integration and Technology Partners on client engagements and prospecting meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Driving brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, tradeshows and networking events.
- Working with our Marketing team to prepare collateral that will help you to secure meetings and close business.
- Capturing and quantifying the business impact of our solutions for clients
- Identifying and retaining clients references.
Skills and Experience
As well as your experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) in a busy growing business, you’ll be a high-achiever. You’ll also have:
- Closed enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) sales in excess of €300k Annual Contract Value (ACV)
- Prior experience of selling into the Middle East region
- Strong understanding of Retail, eCommerce
- A natural ability to identify and follow up opportunities.
- Attended trade shows, external events and conferences and publicly presented where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience in compiling detailed proposals and presentations in order to close Sales. You’ll have presented to customers at a senior level, and be able to utilise your energy, charisma and communication skills to engage with new and existing customers at all levels.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be creative to secure business partnerships
- Experience in preparing relevant project reports, budget management & forecasting. You’ll be able to lead at Sales meetings in order to share information and ensure project consistency and transparency.
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic
To apply, please fill out the Job Application