Senior Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options and the opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
As Senior Account Executive, you’ll play a critical role in next stage of revenue growth for Fluent Commerce. To do this, you will be:
- Creating and driving new business revenue(s) within your regional Retail and Direct to Consumer brand target client base.
- Managing your personal sales pipeline from first contact to deal close.
- Maintaining consistent forecast accuracy and client/opportunity details in SFDC CRM.
- Working alongside Fluent Integration and Technology Partners on client engagements and prospecting.
- Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Driving brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, trade shows and networking events.
- Working with our Marketing team to prepare collateral that will help you to secure meetings and close business.
- Capturing and quantifying the business impact of our solutions for clients.
- Identifying and retaining clients’ references.
Skills and Experience
As well as your experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) in a growing business, you’ll be a self-motivated high-achiever. You’ll also have:
- Closed enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) sales in excess of $300K Annual Contract Value (ACV).
- A strong understanding of Retail, eCommerce and Order Management solutions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM.
- A natural ability to identify and follow up on new opportunities.
- Attended trade shows, external events and conferences and publicly presented where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience compiling detailed proposals and presentations in order to close sales. Ideally, you’ll have presented to senior clients, and be able to utilize your energy, charisma and communication skills to engage with new and existing customers at all levels.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be creative to secure business partnerships.
- Experience in preparing relevant project reports, budget management & forecasting. You’ll be able to lead at sales meetings in order to share information and ensure project consistency and transparency.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers