People Operations Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
The People team at Fluent are responsible for increasing employee engagement and efficiency by developing systems, processes and programs to support our rapid growth and ensure that our Fluent staff have an amazing employee experience. We are looking for a People Operations Associate to join this team and support the Head of People in the rollout of these employee experiences. In addition to general support, this role will be responsible for managing our HRIS systems and tools.
If you’re passionate about others and contributing to a growing organisation, then becoming our People Operations Associate is the perfect career path for you!
- Our HRIS is our single source of truth. It’s where all of our People data lives and without it, there is no way we could make data-driven people decisions. You’ll ensure it is accurate and up to date. This means our leaders and People team can build programs that attract and retain the best talent. In summary, you’ll have a huge impact!
- We want people to be blown away by how incredible the Fluent preboarding and onboarding experience is. You’ll partner with the People team on ways we can ‘wow’ our new starters and support our leaders. This could range from coordinating company onboarding, Welcome Packs, desk setup, and more.
- We are a fast growing organisation with a flat management structure, which means you’ll get exposure to senior leaders from day 1. You’ll be involved in impactful People programs, and will start to grow your career in the People space.
- You will support internal communication to ensure employees are kept informed and motivated
- You will be given the opportunity to drive and execute People projects as a part of global People Team roadmap and strategy
- Be the champion for APAC inclusion efforts and events to ensure Fluent is striving to be as diverse, inclusive and equitable as possible at all times
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years experience as a People Operations Associate/Coordinator or in a People related space working with tech teams in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Experience with the tech stack of a start-up, various SaaS operating systems (GSuite, Slack) and experience overseeing HRIS Admin (BambooHR is strongly preferred)
- Able to provide examples of when you’ve managed multiple conflicting deadlines. You’ve mastered the art of prioritisation.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and balance collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders across various departments and functions
- Ability to be tactical in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to make timely, effective, people-first decisions
- An open, available and approachable style
- An understanding of all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management and coaching
We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
Culture is key – We have a great team and enjoy regular social events to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application