Marketing and Sales Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full-time, flexible hours
Location: US East Coast / UK / France
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options, unlimited annual leave, opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
You’ll oversee operational processes and engagement across our Sales and Marketing teams, help onboard new Sales and Marketing employees globally, and identify process improvements to achieve seamless collaboration between Sales and Marketing teams.
- Operations and Support
- Sales support – Support all aspects of deal flow through Fluent Commerce’s systems to provide clear process for Account Executives and better reporting for management
- Marketing Support – Support all aspects of marketing campaign setup and management to reduce administrative burden on our Marketing teams
- Documentation – Work with sales and marketing to establish and document all sales/marketing operations processes
- Sales Onboarding – Provide CRM and process training to new sales hires globally
- Marketing Onboarding – Provide Pardot training to new marketing hires globally
- Process Adherence – Ensure sales and marketing teams are adhering to sales/campaign processes
- Process Improvement – Identify areas for process improvement
- Presentation Support – Help coordinate assets from other teams in preparation for client presentations
- Salesforce Administration
- Campaign Management – Set up Campaigns in Salesforce, track expenses against campaigns, and generate Campaign reports
- Report and Dashboard Management – Work with marketing and sales teams to establish reporting requirements and maintain sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Contact Management – Identify gaps and inconsistencies in contact data and work to fill them over time, and add new contacts as needed
- Sales Training – write up best practices processes/guides for using Salesforce and provide training to sales
- Opportunities – Review opportunities with sales team members to ensure all data is complete and accurate
- Documents – Upload related documents (NDAs, agreements, etc.) under accounts, as needed
- Process Creation and Management – Work with marketing and sales to identify areas for data/report improvement, and create new fields and processes/workflows as needed
- Pardot Administration
- Campaign Management – Create and Manage Pardot campaigns and ensure consistency with CRM campaigns. Create integrated, automated trigger campaigns to nurture prospects.
- Forms – Create and manage forms in Pardot
- Emails – Create and manage email templates, emails, custom redirects and autoresponders in Pardot
- List Management – Create and manage prospect lists
- WordPress Updates
- Posts and Pages – Create and manage job posts, press releases, media links, blog posts
- Image Optimization – optimize images for the website as required
- SEO Reports
- Reports – Update Google Analytics web traffic reports and create campaign reports based on Google Analytics data
- Manage SEMrush reports
- Google Ad Campaign Management
- Set up and report on Google Ad campaigns
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Develop other reports as needed.
Skills and experience
- Adobe Photoshop – Basic image optimization for emails/web, desirable
- WordPress – Experience creating pages and posts
- HTML/CSS – At a level needed for Pardot template management, and basic WordPress updates
- Pardot Administration – 3+ experience creating emails, forms, templates, automated campaigns, etc.
- Salesforce Administration – 3+ years experience with fields, page layouts, reports, dashboards. Process builder/workflow experience desirable.
- Organization – Excellent organizational and coordination skills, adherence to deadlines, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Google Ads – Experience with setting up Google ad campaigns, desirable
- Google Tag Manager – Experience with GTM, desirable
- Communication and Collaboration – Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across teams
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers