Marketing & Sales Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: UK, remote
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
As the Sales and Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will support operational processes and engagement across our global Sales and Marketing teams and support users across the organization with their Salesforce (and Salesforce integrations) needs. In addition to supporting the EMEA market, you will also provide support to resources in North America and APAC.
Operations and Support
- Sales Support – Support all aspects of deal flow through Fluent Commerce’s systems to provide clear processes for Account Executives and better reporting for management.
- Marketing Support – Support all aspects of marketing campaign setup and management to reduce administrative burden on our Marketing teams.
- Documentation – Work with sales and marketing to maintain good documentation practices as systems evolve.
- Maintenance – Working with the Global Manager of Sales & Marketing Operations, identify and implement process improvements across Salesforce and our many integrations, including but not limited to Pardot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIN Sales Navigator, DocuSign, etc.
- Process Adherence and Improvement – Ensure sales and marketing teams are adhering to sales/campaign processes, checking in regularly with team members to address any blockers, identifying any areas in need of improvement.
- Report and Dashboard Management – Work with marketing and sales teams to establish reporting requirements and maintain sales and marketing reports and dashboards.
- Account and Contact Management – Identify gaps and inconsistencies in contact and account data and work to fill them over time, and add new contacts as needed.
- Sales Training and Enablement – Update and maintain process guides for using Salesforce and provide training to sales. Work with the Marketing and Global Manager of Sales & Marketing Operations to develop relevant training materials.
- Opportunities – Review opportunities with sales team members to ensure all data is complete and accurate and that opportunity record matches the signed contract.
- Documents – Upload related documents (NDAs, agreements, etc.) under accounts, as needed.
- Leads – Assure accurate mass import of leads from external marketing campaign sources.
- List Management/Automation – Maintain existing lists and automations rules to assure accuracy.
- Forms and Templates – Support marketing team with maintenance and creation of forms and templates.
Ad Hoc Reporting
- Develop other reports as needed.
Skills and Experience
Communication and Collaboration – Excellent communication skills and natural relationship builder.
Attention to detail – Enjoys the maintenance side of things and is able to keep their eyes on multiple systems, spotting potential issues before they become problems.
Organization – Excellent organizational and coordination skills, adherence to deadlines, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
Salesforce Administration – 3+ years experience with fields, page layouts, reports, dashboards.
Marketing Email Platform Administration – 3+ experience creating emails, forms, templates, automated campaigns, etc.
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – Our team enjoys regular get togethers & social activities to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application