Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role
You will join a team of cross functional passionate people working to deliver best in class learning and enablement experiences for our cloud-based software product Fluent Order Management. You will be responsible for building effective high quality eLearning course content, assignments, and labs that enable the technical and functional roles within our partners’ and clients’ implementation project teams.
- Deliver outstanding self-paced eLearning Courses for our partners and clients implementing the cloud-based Fluent Order Management platform
- Deliver key content and artefacts (functional & technical) for eLearning, including content, samples, screen recordings, talk tracks, lesson texts, assignments, quizzes, and exams for certification
- Apply adult learning principles to write technical e-learning content that is highly relevant, pitched at the right learner-level, and fit for purpose.
- Apply learning design principles and frameworks such as Gagne’s, ADDIE, SAM, multimodal theory to deliver highly relevant, engaging and impactful content.
- Quickly synthesise and write course content based on direct input from subject matter experts (SMEs), existing ILT courses, videos/written material, interviews, and product documentation.
- Participate in discovery/scoping meetings with SMEs to identify key learning outcomes.
- Ensure that all eLearning, digital and graphic content adheres to a standard level of design, user experience, accessibility quality and supports data analysis.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify and improve the effectiveness of our learning curriculum.
- Be an active contributor in the partner support and training feedback channels in order to understand areas of improvement in their learning and onboarding experience, and provide suggested enhancements to the product managers and partner enablement.
- Become a Fluent OMS Expert. Know the Product and Frameworks inside out. Be the representative of our partners.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (Learning Design, Information Systems)
- Experience with authoring content using Articulate360, Storyline/Rise.
- Strong communication skills, well written and strong verbal command of the English language, as well as ability to communicate technical and abstract information clearly with stakeholders at any level across the business
- Ability to collaboratively design talk tracks and lesson texts for technical course content. Ideally you will be one of the voices of Fluent Learning.
- Keen eye for detail. Spelling mistakes or incorrect formatting annoy you
- Strong technical, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with Agile delivery teams. Solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle and scrum processes
- Experienced in storyboarding and conveying ideas in a technical and non-technical manner
- Graphic design skills, and the ability to quickly create new icons, images, illustrations, and charts that conform to our company brand specifications
- Multimedia production experience, including video editing, audio editing, animations, etc.
- Have worked in the software development field industry as an eLearning Designer (or similar role) / experience with e-commerce platforms, retail and ERP systems, WMS, OM
- Experience working with code artefacts such Java, React, NodeJS, Postman, REST, GraphQL, and JSON
- Experience converting instructor based learning to eLearning
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Centrally located tech office – Located in The Rocks, Sydney, we have a fun new office space with outdoor terrace and views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – We have a great team and enjoy regular social events to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application