Client Success Manager
Job Type: permanent
About Fluent Commerce
The world of retail commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers and direct to consumer brands face a challenge. They must adapt quickly and efficiently to the ever-changing needs of their customers, both in terms of convenience and experience. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Working with some of the leading and well-known brands in the world, we’ve created a powerful and exciting Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options and the opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
You’ll work closely with teams from across the organization, helping to advocate on behalf of our customers to all of our teams. You’ll be responsible for making everybody else aware of their challenges, needs and concerns, whether that’s providing input on a new feature for the product team or offering feedback on the latest campaign to the marketing team.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes coordinating on-boarding, implementation, and training, as well as increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and driving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our product
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Act as an advocate for the Customer within Fluent by:
- escalating client issues with appropriate teams
- providing input to the development of the Fluent Commerce roadmap, as the voice of the customer to align to the customer’s business objectives with the product direction
- When appropriate, recommend additional Fluent expert services needed to drive success
- Proactively communicate technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates
- Identify, manage and lead up-selling opportunities and cross-selling
- Nurture relationships that will garnish strong references and generate referrals
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in project management, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a fast pace environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Experience working within a multinational organisation
- Excellent French and English language skills
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers