Client Success Director
Job Type: Full-Time
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Development and management of forecasting, clients engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes.
- Conducts clients business and opportunity diagnostics to analyze business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve business processes that ensure value realization
- Work with the sales Vice President to develop and execute quarterly plans that improve adoption, client satisfaction and renewals across assigned customer portfolio.
- Develop and maintain client program reporting to communicate progress and to help govern the relationship with clients and Fluent Leadership – with specific expertise around implementation and best practices
- Develop deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors.
- Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading business enablement strategies specific to Fluent value proposition
- Assist clients with transformational change by facilitating and coordinating cross functional involvement
- Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
- Ensure deep adoption of both products and features
- Increase the customer’s usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction and health
- Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams (Sales managers, Channel Managers, Marketing, support personnel and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Partners engaged with as-signed accounts to insure effective account relationships and deliverables.
- Work with partner and client during deployment to ensure the best outcome for all parties
- Drive successful renewals (including accurate forecasting of renewals) and using in depth knowledge of customers, drive growth opportunities in partnership with as-signed Account Executives
- Facilitate regular business reviews with customer, Account team, and broader executive team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals, assess progress, align to value realization and strengthen relationships
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent retention focused role.
- 5+ years of management experience, experience managing managers is also valuable but not a requirement.
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with customers, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with customers toward positive outcomes
- Ability to interact with customers and quickly restore confidence in “escalation” situations.
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to identified customer problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems for the customer
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and engage resources both within and outside of your direct control to move efforts forward in support of a common goal for the business
- Be part of managing change Experience in developing scalable workflows that can be implemented globally
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – Our team enjoys regular get togethers & social activities to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application