Business Development Representative
Job Type: permanent
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options, unlimited annual leave, opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
As Business Development Representative you will be vital to our expansion across the US region.
- Actively manage a group of assigned Top Target accounts to generate new sales and pipeline for Fluent Commerce solutions.
- Develop proactive messaging to senior executive prospects, challenging them to taking action to improve results/generate value.
- Keep up to date with the latest retail and industry trends, challenges and investment areas.
- Leverage previous relationships and work closely with the Fluent Commerce US team to develop new leads.
- Build relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts.
- Identify and qualify prospects’ project needs, budget, timelines, business issues and obstacles for hand-off to the appropriate sales individual to close the business.
- Leverage skills to reach decision makers and market Fluent Commerce product offerings via cold calling, LinkedIn, social media and other industry networks and platforms.
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of Retail, eCommerce and Order Management solutions
- A natural ability to identify and follow up on opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
< Back to Careers