Alliance & Partner Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
This role is responsible for working with existing Fluent Commerce Alliances and Channels partners in the NA region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with the Fluent Commerce direct Sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
- Develop joint business territory plans with an eco-system of partners from Global System Integrators to regional Partners and deliver against joint target
- Material impact on new business development and ACV sales
- Influence the partner eco-system to create a dedicated Fluent Commerce practice that will enable them to drive digital transformation at their clients
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Fluent Commerce best practices
Skills and Experience
You’ll bring in a strong Sales DNA – this is not an ivory tower partner management job.
You want to sell and you are comfortable with carrying and exceeding quota in addition to:
- 10+ years of Enterprise Software experience, at least 5 of which are GSI/Partner management related
- Global SI experience is a major plus
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline
- Being a consistent over achiever
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Highly effective at working with both SI and VAR partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organisation, from developer to the executive ranks
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals, at or above $250K ASP and annual quota achievement of $10M+
To apply, please fill out the Job Application