Channel & Alliance Manager – US
Job Type: Full-Time
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
This role is responsible for working with existing Fluent Commerce Alliances and Channels partners across North and South America, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with the Fluent Commerce direct Sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
- Develop joint business territory plans with an eco-system of partners from Global System Integrators to regional Partners and deliver against joint target
- Leverage existing and develop new partnerships with technology ecosystems partners.
- Material impact on new business development and Annual Contract Value (ACV) sales
- Influence the partner eco-system to create a dedicated Fluent Commerce practice that will enable them to drive digital transformation at their clients
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Fluent Commerce best practices
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Software experience, at least 3 of which are SI/Partner management related
- Extensive experience with retail software (commerce platform, OMS etc.)
- Global SI experience is a major plus
- Being a consistent over achiever
- A passion for assisting sales and working with SI partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build a territory by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the executive ranks
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Built for modern lifestyles: Work how, when and where it suits you, including scheduling around family needs. (Many of us have kids. We get it.) Set up your home office with our stipend and internet reimbursement.
- Supportive time-off policies: Four weeks vacation and generous paid parental leave. Plus, take off your birthday (or the day after 😉 ) to celebrate you.
- Top-notch benefits: Generous individual and family coverage with multiple options, including acupuncture, dental, vision, and free life insurance, plus pre-tax FSA/HSA, childcare, and transit accounts — and a dedicated advocate to help you make the most of all your options.
- Investing in your future: Stock options for all employees, fully-vested 100% 401(k) matching (up to 4%), and an allowance for your learning and professional development.
- Highly global and intentional culture: Work with good-humored colleagues on four continents, stay connected through regular friendly competitions and events, and come to Sydney for the annual, company-wide Fluent Fest.
- Bring your whole self to work: At Fluent, we strive to create and nurture a culture where every employee can bring their whole self to work, feel inspired, and empowered to do your life’s work (or be your best self).
To apply, please fill out the Job Application