Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Fluent Commerce
Working with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, we’ve created a powerful and exciting cloud-native Order Management platform designed to reinvent how businesses serve their customers’ needs efficiently and cost effectively. We’re disrupting the status quo to help our clients adapt quickly to their ever-changing needs. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it.
Globally headquartered in Sydney, Australia—and with teams across Europe, US and APAC—we’re growing quickly with new opportunities both nationwide and internationally. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to help develop the Agile maturity of the Product Engineering Teams and ensure the effective delivery of the team’s objectives. This is more than just running the ceremonies, you need to have a bag of Agile tools and practices ready, and be able to pick the right tool for the job at hand. You should be pragmatic but also know when to hold your ground.
- Helping 1-2 teams go from good to great
- Applying appropriate Agile practices based on current team maturity
- Tracking the team(s) maturity and develop improvement plans
- Supporting the Product Managers in planning and managing Product Initiatives from Discovery to Delivery
- HelpIng develop the Agile framework and practices in Fluent Commerce
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years Agile Coach experience
- At least 5 years experience as a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager
- Experience in stakeholder management with leadership teams
- Scaled agility experience
- Ability to conduct training workshops
- Know the difference between teaching and coaching (and when to use them!)
- We value flexibility – Work how, when and where it suits you.
- Centrally located tech office – Located in The Rocks, Sydney, we have a fun new office space with outdoor terrace and views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
- Flexible and supportive leave policies – Including generous paid parental leave and paid leave for your birthday so you can celebrate you.
- Culture is key – We have a great team and enjoy regular social events to foster a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment.
- A share in Fluent Commerce’s success – Share options scheme for all employees.
- Advance your career – We invest in your future by providing an allowance to help accelerate your learning and professional development.
To apply, please fill out the Job Application